Ger Conroy Fitness Terms and Conditions
1) Members of Ger Conroy Fitness hereby agree to comply with the rules set out below. This is to ensure that the facilities are used properly and safely.
2) Management have the responsibility for the control and operation of the club. Any additions, removals or replacements shall be at the discretion of Management. Compensation will not be given for such changes.
1) The owner and management of the club may reserve the right to refuse membership /admission.
2) Membership will commence on day of purchase unless otherwise specified. Online payments must request this in the notes section. Reception payments must inform the staff member.
3) Membership not renewed before expiry date will be deemed to have lapsed, therefore the membership will be cancelled. To gain access, renewal or new membership must be purchased.
4) Vouchers must be redeemed within 6 months from the purchase date.
5) Membership may be terminated by management at any time for violation of club rules. No refunds shall be made were rules and regulations are breached.
6) To gain access to the gym, all members are required to scan their own membership card on arrival.
7) Membership card are for members sole use only
8) Once payment is made, no refunds can be given. In exceptional circumstances, credit notes will be authorised by Management to the holder of the gym membership.
9) Memberships will only be suspended under medical circumstances. Doctor’s certification must be provided.
10) Online subscriptions are recurring payments on the same date every month. It is the responsibility of the member to cancel this which can be done at any time.
1) Any member or guest using the facilities must fill in and sign The Health Commitment Statement form at reception.
2) A fee of €2 will be charged for replacement cards.
3) The Owner and management of Ger Conroy Fitness may reserve the right to restrict or limit the number of people using the club at any one time.
4) The Management of Ger Conroy Fitness reserve the right to utilise the facilities for special events or classes.
5) Members and guests of Ger Conroy Fitness are expected to behave properly in the interest of health and safety.
6) Any member/Guest whose conduct is considered detrimental to the best interest of Ger Conroy Fitness may have his/her membership terminated.
7) All classes must be booked and cancelled online.
8) Any issues or accidents must be reported immediately.
9) The owner and management may reserve the right to alter the opening/closing times.
10) The conditions of membership and club rules shall be governed by Irish law.
11) All members/guests are bound by gym rules
1) Members/Guests should not undertake strenuous physical activity for which you might be medically unfit/ Ger Conroy Fitness will not be in any way responsible for any harm that may arise as a result of such physical activity.
2) In the event that you may have any underlying medical conditions you must consult with your doctor before using any of the club’s facilities.
3)It is possible that injury/accident or even death may arise while exercising, Members/Guests cannot hold the instructor nor Ger Conroy Fitness liable, they may use the equipment at their own
risk and with proper guidance take care for their own safety and that of others.
4) Members/Guests may not use Ger Conroy Fitness whilst under the influence of alcohol or any substance
5) Any injuries or accidents that occur must be reported immediately and a full detailed report must be obtained.
6)Ger Conroy Fitness is a non-smoking premises.
- Members are deemed to have read and understood the terms and conditions of membership
- Members must use their membership card on each visit to gain access to Ger Conroy Fitness
- The membership access process and Member usage is always monitored to ensure the safety and security of our Members
- Any unauthorised access will result in membership cancellation
- Membership cards are for the sole use of the member to whom it was issued. It may not be passed on to anyone else. Any misuse of your membership card will result in immediate termination
- Personal Training is only permitted with Ger Conroy Fitness Trainers
- For safety reasons it is essential that the correct attire is worn when exercising
- Appropriate footwear is to be warn at all times on the gym floor
- As a courtesy to other members and for personal hygiene reasons we strongly suggest the use of a small hand towel to wipe down the equipment after each use.
- All dumbbells and plate discs must be returned to the racks after use
- All classes must be booked and cancelled online
- Members/Guests are solely responsible for their own belongings. Ger Conroy Fitness Management accepts no responsibility for any loss or damage to personal property
- Members/Guests are only to use the lockers for the duration of their training session. Keys are available in reception and must be returned
- Last showers are 15 minutes before closing time. Members/Guests must vacate the premises no later than the official closing time
- Only equipment provided by Ger Conroy Fitness is allowed on the gym floor
- Members must inform Ger Conroy Fitness of any change of contact
- Any incident or accident must be reported immediately to the Duty Manager
- The Management reserves the right to amend the gym rules at their own discretion
- The Management of each gym reserves the right to terminate or suspend membership at any time at their sole discretion
- Ger Conroy Fitness reserves the right to vary the opening hours, without prior notice, as considered necessary for the proper operation of the gym.
FIRE EVACUATION PLAN
In the event of discovering a fire, please follow the following procedure
- Raise the alarm
- Leave the building by the nearest available exit
- DO NOT stop for belongings
- DO NOT return to the building until authorised to do so
- Do NOT use lifts
- Met at the designated assembly point